CHHA-Edmonton is a Non-Profit Organization Funded by Private and Personal Donations
You could change the life of someone who is hard of hearing.
Charitable Tax Receipt given for donations of over $25
Please contact the Edmonton Office for information on making a donation
ANY contribution is a Valuable contribution!
Donate securely though ATBCares – tax receipt can be printed once donation is made
Support Our Bottle Drive !
CHHA-Edmonton’s bottle drive, an ongoing fundraiser, was established by the Hearing Assistance Fund (HAF) Committee to provide source of funds and a service to the community by recycling beverage containers.
If you would like to donate your bottles, please call our office at (780) 428-6622 to arrange for drop off or pick up. We make pick ups once every two months (minimum pick up equivalent of two blue-bags full). Pick up dates through-out the year are in January, March, May, July, September, November. For committed donors arrangements will be made to suit their timetable.
Donate a Car for CHHA-Edmonton
Donate A Car Canada accepts vehicle donations for the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association – Edmonton Branch. To donate a car, truck, RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association simply fill out the DONATE NOW tab at www.donatecar.ca.
Donate now at www.donatecar.ca and CHHA-Edmonton will send you a tax receipt after your car donation is complete.
CHHA-Edmonton Needs YOU, Please Donate Now
Some of the activities and programs that CHHA-Edmonton is able to provide as a result of YOUR donations include:
- Hearing Assistance Fund – assistance is provided to those who cannot afford required hearing aid
- Scholarship Program – provide two scholarships each year to post-secondary students
- Workshops and Presentations through-out the community providing education, assistance, understanding of daily issues experienced by those who are hard of hearing or deaf.
- Promoting Captioning in Edmonton and area
- Support and Funding for hard of hearing youth to attend the CHHA National conferences
- And other programs and activities for the hard of hearing in Edmonton and area