Canadian Hard of Hearing Association - Edmonton Branch
#52, 9912 - 106 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5K 1C5
Phone: 780.428.6622 Fax: 780.420.6661
CHHA-EDMONTON IS A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION FUNDED BY PRIVATE AND PERSONAL DONATIONS
YOU COULD CHANGE THE LIFE OF SOMEONE WHO IS HARD OF HEARING!
Charitable Tax Receipt given for donations of over $25
Please contact the Edmonton Office for information on making a donation
ANY contribution is a Valuable contribution!
Donate securely though CanadaHelps.org - tax receipt can be printed once donation is made
CHHA-Ed Needs YOU, Donate Now
Some of the activities and programs that CHHA-Ed is able to provide as a result of YOUR donations include:
- Hearing Aid Assistance Fund – assistance is provided to those who cannot afford required hearing aid
- Scholarship Program – provide two scholarships each year to post-secondary students
- Workshops and Presentations through-out the community providing education, assistance, understanding of daily issues experienced by those who are hard of hearing or deaf.
- Promoting Captioning in Edmonton and area
- Support and Funding for hard of hearing youth to attend the CHHA National conferences
- And other programs and activities for the hard of hearing in Edmonton and area
Donate a Car to the Charity of Your Choice!
Donate A Car Canada accepts vehicle donations for the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association - Edmonton Branch. To donate a car, truck, RV, boat, motorcycle or other vehicle to the Canadian Hard of Hearing Association simply fill out the DONATE NOW tab at www.donatecar.ca. DONATE NOW at www.donatecar.ca and CHHA-ED will send you a tax receipt after your car donation is complete.
Support Our Bottle Drive !
CHHA-ED's bottle drive, an ongoing fundraiser, was established in 2011 by the Hearing Aid Assistance Fund (HAAF) Committee to provide source of funds and a service to the community by recycling bottles.
Wish to donate you bottles, please call 780.428.6622 to arrange for drop off or pick up. We make pick ups once every two months (minimum pick up equivalent of two blue-bags full). Pick up dates through-out the year are in January, March, May, July, September, November. For committed donors arrangements will be made to suit their timetable.